WHAT IS Job Updates WRITING ?
Everyone loves employment.
Did you ever thought that by posting a simple job vacancy of a particular company can generate income ?
Glow Jobs makes this possible for you.
The website has come up with the new idea of Job Updates Writing. All you need to do is share a particular job vacancy through few simple steps and you will be paid for it. The content will be published in www.mynativejobs.com and we will share the revenue generated.
STEP by STEP demo of Job Updates Writing
STEP 1 :
First select the job type. Choose from a variety of jobs types available such as bank jobs, teaching jobs and many more. Please note the content should match with the job type.
STEP 2 :
Further select the company name in which there is a job vacancy.
STEP 3 :
After this enter a suitable job title such as the manager, sales manager, receptionist, cashier, clerk and so on depending upon the post which is available.
STEP 4 :
Now a description box appears, you need to explain the job in the description box below.
STEP 5 :
Further select the state and city of the desired job. Also select the type of job and the approximate salary with other perks and inclusions. Then click on NEXT.
STEP 6 :
Now enter the education level required, the experience needed,other additional documents which need to be submitted and then required languages. You will have an option of adding more experience, to do this make use use of add more information section. After filling all the necessary details click on NEXT.
STEP 7 :
Check the content thoroughly. If everything seems to be correct then finally click on FINISH button. If you want to make a few a few corrections then simply click PREV to correct that before submitting your content.
STEP 8 :
Once you have submitted successfully it will automatically redirect you to the THankyou page. The page contains information about the job which you have submitted such as the JOB ID. It also contains the details about the time required for the content to get posted.
Do’s & don’ts Job Updates Writing
This segment of content submission involves posting information on latest job openings that you are aware of. The only criterion that you have to bear in mind is that the jobs posted by you are current, that is, the vacancies must be available at the time of posting. You can post job openings sourced from referrals and newspapers but not from job portals or other sources on the Internet.
The Do’s of Job updates
- Provide complete job information including job description, designation, area of posting and pay package if available.
- Include details about the company or organization that is offering the job positions.
- Mention the time limit for application submission/interview.
- Provide clear instructions on how to apply for the job opening.
- All contact details including email ids, website links and phone numbers must be accurate and submitted after verification.
The Don’t of Job updates
- Do not post jobs already available on the Internet.
- Outdated job (the positions of which have already been filled up) openings shall not be posted.
Page : Job vacancy for female
Title : junior assistant tele caller
City : Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
Content : Urgently required a female tele caller for a newly established electronic distributor office in Bangalore,Candidate must have atleast 3 years experience in telemarketing on electronic products, having age between 24 to 30 years, and should have very good communication skill and meet the set target, and her qualification must be graduate or undergraduate. Apply immediately with complete documents relating qualification and experience on the below listed address:HR Manager, (Recruiting div), #234, M.G. Road, Bangalore-560001,Contact Mobile # 9967898702, Emil:firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name : Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : 170000
Eduction Level : UG
Sector : Sales & Retail jobs
Experience : Tele marketing 1 Year
Languages : English,Kannada
Reject Reasons :
- Make sure to kindly fill all the fields. No section should be left incomplete.
- Do not copy content from other websites. Make sure to use a fresh content.
- Kindly note that the content submitted should match with the title and job type. Failing which may lead to rejection.
- Make sure that your content is not meaningless.
- Kindly note that the content is submitted in English language.
- Kindly read the sample content and instructions before you start writing your content.
- Submitted content is against our terms and conditions.
- Content is submitted with too many unwanted special characters.
- You have copied the content from description / Title.
- Don’t use Capital Letters Unnecessarily for whole content / title.
- Kindly submit the Content / Title without any spelling mistakes.
- Repeatedly you are submitting same content / title