WHAT IS RECIPE WRITING JOBS?
Further if you are a house-wife we have lot more options for you from our home based jobs in which you can easily work from home and it can also be a good earning prospect. A unique concept of earning has also come which is known as the recipe writing in which housewives can easily share their delicious kitchen recipes in exchange of good income. All you need to do is post the recipe on to our website by following few simple steps to publish it successfully.
You were born and brought up tasting delicious food cooked by your mother from her unique kitchen recipes. Housewives are the most hardworking professionals on the planet. Being a housewife is a versatile task. But they are never valued as much as other working professionals. The reason behind is that they are so generous that they work for free without even boasting upon their extra-ordinary talent.
To make the society understand the importance of housewives, the company has started a new concept of recipe writing exclusively for housewives in which one can easily upload their desired kitchen recipe in exchange of good income. All you need is to post your recipe in our website and earn good income.
STEP BY STEP DEMO FOR RECIPE WRITING
STEP 1 :
First name a particular title which suits your special recipe by clicking “Click here to suggest a new recipe title.” Make sure that the title is according to your recipe.
STEP 2 :
Now select from the variety of recipe based on the categories. Make sure that the category which you have selected matches your recipe.
STEP 3 :
Now proceed by selecting a sub category based on the category which you have selected.
STEP 4 :
Now provide with the clear recipe name.
STEP 5 :
Now proceed by giving descriptions about the recipe. Make sure to write in english language only. After successfully writing the content, click on the SUBMIT button. Applicants are requested to check the grammatical and other errors before final submission. After submission any sort of editing cannot be done.
STEP 6 :
Once you submit successfully, you will be automatically redirected to the Thankyou page. The page will contain your job details such as the title the title suggestion of your recipe.
STEP 7 :
Once the suggested recipe title is approved by admin(This will take approximately 24 hours), you can check the status of the submitted recipe title and submit the content for the recipe by
Note : You can check the Title approved/rejected status under
Step 8 :
Further if you get the job status as approved. Click APPLY button to proceed further.
Note: If title is rejected it will reflect as reject.
Step 9 :
Applicants are requested now to kindly check the recipe details and then click on NEXT.
Step 10 :
Now fill up the details about the preparation timing and the number of people your dish can be served with.
Step 11 :
Now enter Recipe ingredients and measurements by clicking down arrow. Kindly add all the ingredients required with this add more option, if you have not added the required ingredients there is a chance of your job getting rejected.
Step 12 :
Provide with valuable notes or tips for your recipe as you be the master of your own recipe. Further click NEXT button after your tips.
Step 13 :
Upload the final good quality image of your dish.
Step 14 :
As of now you can write step :1 preparation method, only in english language and upload the respect image. For add more steps to click here to add next step.
Step 15 :
Similarly add all the steps with respect images. At least 4 steps to complete the submission*. Click on SUBMIT after writing the content.
Step 16 :
Once if you submit successfully. It will take to thanks page. It will contain information about the job that you have submitted such as the JOB ID. The page will also contain information about when your content will be posted.
DO’S & DON’TS OF RECIPE WRITING
With different cuisines getting popular across boundaries, it is not uncommon to find exotic food being sold in almost all cities. People who relish such delicious dishes immediately wish to try cooking this at home. They turn to the Internet for recipes of such dishes as well as other traditional dishes. Recipe writing is the submission of content that describes how to make a particular dish from scratch with detailed information on ingredients and methods of preparation. It is important that you submit the recipes with supporting images. It would be ideal to support your recipe method of preparation with stage wise images to clearly portray how the cooking proceeds. While taking photographs, it pays to use a camera of good resolution and not just shoot the process using a mobile phone in poor lighting. Please remember that attractive images always induce reading while poor images can dissuade the reader’s interest.
Do’s of RECIPE WRITING
- Always begin the recipe writing with a suitable title.
- Proceed properly by the list of ingredients and the preparation method.
- Always mention the number of people the quantity of your dish can serve.
- Always list the ingredients in the correct order of cooking with the most important ones in the beginning of the list.
- Use appropriate headings to list those set of ingredients which need to be processed or cooked together, separately such as “grinding”, “marinating”, etc.
- Be sure to include measurements as well as number of servings while listing ingredients.
- Try and test the recipe once before submitting.
- Accompaine image/s with the Recipe.
- The image/s should show the final dish in an attractive manner along with garnishing, preferably.
- Add nutritional value of the food in case you are aware of it.
- Include health benefits of the dish if possible.
Don’ts of RECIPE WRITING
- Never write recipes on dishes that you are not sure about or have not tried doing yourself.
- Never submit any recipe that isn’t original or is copied from some source of internet
Category : Vegetarian
Sub category : Others
Recipe name : Tomato Brinjal Pachadi
Recipe description : Tomato Brinjal Pachadi is a delicious side dish usually made in South India
Brinjal- ¼ kg
Sambar onion- 200 gm
Red fried Chilly- 5
Oil- 2 tsp
Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
Salt as required
Curry Leaves as required
Water- 3 cups
Step by Step process
1. At first, take water in a big bowl and cut the brinjal into small pieces.
2. Now chop the sambar onion into small pieces.
3. Cut the tomato into small pieces.
4. Now take a pressure cooker, heat it, then put 1 tsp of oil in it.
5. Once oil gets heated add 1 tsp of mustard seed, toast it till the mustard seeds get splutter.
6. Now add curry leaves, then add the chopped onion, fry it well till the onion becomes golden brown, then add the splitted red fried chillies.
7. Now add the chopped tomato and add ¼ tsp of turmeric powder. Mix everything together. Once the tomato emits juice then add the chopped brinjal in the mixtrure.
8. Now mix everything together till the brinjal smell goes off.
9. Now add the 3 cup of water and required amount of salt.
10. Close the pressure cooker and cook it for 5 to 6 whistles.
11. When the steam goes down open the pressure cooker, you can see the cooked brinjal and tomato. The consistency of mixture should be thick (Not much).
12. Now place the mixture into a small pot and smash everything well
13. Then the Brinjal Tomato Pachadi is ready
14. Serve it hot and yummy.
It can be used as side dish for idly and dosa. The Pachadi consistency should be thick so use limited amount of water. Do not soak the brinjal more time in water. After chopping, immediately put in water then within 5 minutes you have to use it for cooking
Step by step Images
- Avoid using content copied from other websites.
- Avoid submitting the images with cut ends.
- Avoid submitting image which is already a part of our database.
- Images which you are submitting should not be a copied one from another website.
- If category and Sub category are wrongly selected.
- If submitted images are not uploaded properly. Kindle re submit if such issue arises.
- Always submit the recipe in a bowl with proper garnishing.
- Avoid repeating the same image.
- Avoid merging of images. We need separate images step by step.
- Always mention the quantity of the ingredients.
- If the image does not gets uploaded clear, feel free to contact the support team.
- Avoid focussing the image outside recipe. The background images should not be larger than the image of the dish.
- Take photos by proper Position / Angle. Please contact support team for any queries.
- Cooking method should be in step by step method.
- Content/title should not be meaningless.
- Submitted image is not matching with Title or Category.
- Content is not submitted in English language
- Kindly read the sample content and instructions.
- Content is submitted with too many unwanted special characters.
- Don’t use Capital Letters Unnecessarily for whole content / title.